Font research

 

I like this font because of how casual it looks, it's better than basic fonts that are very blocky and stiff they look too robotic and weird. This font gives more of a relaxed feeling it's not covering serious topics its more of a light read to do in your free time or just quickly flick through. It looks less professional which is exactly what I want my magazine to portray as its meant to be the students writing it to give their: opinions, views and ideas to other students.

This font has a lot of the same characteristics as the last one, but it looks more like someone's handwriting which gives a more personal feeling to it. I'll probably use a font similar to this but not as wavy or joined up as I'd prefer it to be easier to read and probably not obstructed by the main focuses head. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form