My magazine justifications

 


I chose this colour scheme as it is the colour scheme of Thirsk school's badge. I tried to incorporate as much of the red and yellow as I could because I used the blue for the background and wanted roughly an even amount for each colour.
I chose these images because they all fit with the topics I wanted to cover. The 3 on the contests page match up with the subheadings and the main one matches the idea that this is a students magazine about the school. 
I tried to cover as much space as possible which is why I added in the red box on the front cover. 

On the contents page I did manage to fill in all the space possible with the images and text, I added another red strip to show the social media links to fill in that empty space at the bottom. 
I think the contents page looks even better because of the layout and the fact the images have borders make it look more professional. 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form